3.04.2009





































I was admiring one of my favourite bloggers (Elizabeth Rosas Jewelry ) and recently she had posted some photos of the lucious and visually wonderful San Francisco so I thought I might add some photos to my blog, since I too dabble in photography. These ones are from a trip I did to a local park here in Blenheim last year when I was doing a photography class with two students. Great fun, what a cool job I have! I will add more when I get home but these are a taste of my school ones. The first five were taken as a study of texture using the macro function on the camera. Quite effective me thinks!

1 comment:

  1. very cool shots, I especially like the macro shot of the door mat. It would be a great pattern to make some jewelry out of.

    ReplyDelete