9.22.2009

Flower Power


With spring being here (it seems like I've been waiting a long time!) the winds have really picked up. Wind is Blenheim's best kept secret. We might get in the top three for sunshine hours every year but noone ever talks about the wind. The wind is so rough and strong it makes me cranky! It slams doors, makes my hair blow in my eyes but worst of all it smashes my lovley flowers. And I love flowers. I love them for their awesome beauty, their beautiful colours and those that smell good too, delicious!!! When you stop and really look at flowers, I mean really look closely at them, they are in fact pieces of incredible and structural wonder. With that in mind when we bought our new camera with its macro setting, I went straight to the park and spent hours just taking photos of flowers, nice and close. It was such fun. Here's some of my pics, enjoy!




























No comments:

Post a Comment