10.30.2009

I'm in the paper!!! YAY me!


It's still such a buzz to be in the paper and I didn't even know until someone at work told me about it. It's been the highlight of my week, what with job insecurity for next year and a teenage son who won't study enough for his exams! Any hints in that area, gratefully accepted! But I guess he's doing better than the young man next door who lives with his Aunt. She likes to start every day by yelling really loudly at her poor nephew, with lots of swear words. Don't get me wrong I LOVE to swear too but not at people. The poor lad got a bad report at school and they arrived home with her screaming, doors slamming, their dog barking. It was all on! No wonder he's not doing very well at school if he has to start his day that way all the time. I think his emotional bucket is a bit empty!

No comments:

Post a Comment