10.09.2009




I've just had a lovley lunch with one of my bestest friends from old school days (that was some time ago now!) who has just come back to New Zealand to live after being in Dubai for three years. I didn't know she was back for good, thought it was a fleeting visit, so that made my day! I'm so lucky that most of my friends from school still keep in contact even though some of them are very far away. They are like family to me now and my life is so much richer for them being in it. Attached is a photo of five of us at our combined 40th party (it was dress-ups, we don't normally look like that!). We had a combined one because we had also had a combined 21st so it was kind of like a reunion. Twas a grand affair. Anyway, I digress...I had worn a brooch out to lunch today that I had made at jewellery making classes and I had so many good comments about it I thought I'd blog it (again!), so that's the other photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment