9.12.2009

Fall Buttons, necklace of autumn colours


Fall Buttons5
Originally uploaded by Jewels By Renee

This is so cute I might make another. What do you think?

This turned out much better than I expected! It's amazing what you can do with some old buttons. This is a gorgeous necklace made using crocheted embroidery thread and small green buttons with the odd orangey one thrown in for good measure. It reminds me of autumn and the leaves turning as they change color and eventually drop to the forest floor creating a lovely leafy carpet. You can also wear this necklace as a bracelet. So versatile!!!

If you like this little number than please feel free to visit me at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30783675 for this and many of my other creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment