9.26.2009

I love Wednesdays!











Who would have thought Wednesday nights would make me so happy. I am finally doing something I've dreamed about for years and it's like salve for the soul. I am doing jewellery making nightclasses with a retired jeweller and I love it. These are photos of my latest creation. A silver and copper brooch (and I even made the brooch pin from scratch!) Not only am I making jewellery but I get to hang out with one of my dearest friends who is also doing it with me. It's official...Wednesday nights are my favourite time of the week! If you want to visit me to see what other crafty things I've been up to (felting is my other crafty love) call by http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5544405

1 comment:

  1. very nice brooch, it is wonderful that you are doing what you love!

    ReplyDelete