9.28.2009

Awww sweet!!!


The cutest thing happened to day when I was putting the rubbish out. It has been raining and when I was standing by the rubbish bin outside I must have brushed against a bush which then deposited a little green gift on my shoe, which stuck fast with the rain drops. It was with great amusement when I returned inside, that I discovered the bush had given me a leafy love heart. Soppy I know, but I'm having an operation on my knee tomorrow at 7.30am (I've affectionately namde it my hop-eration) and I'm looking for good things wherever I can find them, to take my mind of IT! Actually I don't think it will be too bad as I am having a general anesthetic but the hop-eration will only take about half an hour and my surgeon assures me that I'll be back on the bike in a week. So watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment