10.01.2009

Thanks Mum.




As I said in my last post I had a knee hop-eration on Tuesday and my dear old Mum came to look after me because my dear old husband is busy as a beaver mowing lawns (he's Mr Green). Isn't it amazing that even at 41 I still need my Mum. I think it will always be that way. Noone else can look after you quite the same. Anyway the pictures are of my poor old knee (this one isn't so bad- You should have seen the synovial fluid on the bandage ECK!!! Looked like the kind of stuff that would leak out of your ears and nose if you had a brain trauma) and one of Mum and I about forty years ago. I think she's very pretty. By the way the arrow was drawn on me by the surgeon so he didn't operate on the wrong knee by mistake and the pink stuff apparently killed all the germs. Sadly it doesn't seem to come off and the pink combined with the swelling makes my knee and lower leg look like a saveloy! Hopefully a temporary problem!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment