9.02.2009

Random Acts of Kindness Day


2 Hearts
Originally uploaded by Jewels By Renee

September 1st is Random Acts of Kindness day and whilst my students didn't think it was as cool as Talk like a Pirate day I tried to get them to think about their actions and the effect they have on others. I also explained that sometimes it is nice to do something kind to someone else, for the only reward being that you made someone else feel good. Hopefully they will remember this sometimes in their lives and will pay it forward and make the world a better place to be!!! This is an example of my heart work and if you want to see more visit me at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5544405

Seed bead heart brooches with a silk backing. A lovely tribute to Random Acts of Kindness Day (September 1st).

No comments:

Post a Comment